Cabins sleep up to six people (with no more than 4 adults), and have 1 - 2 cozy bedrooms, a kitchen area with microwave, stove, and refrigerator, a full bathroom, and a living room with TV, Air Conditioning, a deck on which you and your family can sit back and relax, and enjoy the fresh Maine air. Cabins have an outdoor campfire ring and picnic table outside your home - perfect evening gatherings. Cabins include basic kitchen utensils like: pots, pans, flatware, silverware and glasses. Cabins have a coffee maker and toaster.
We have a lot of different types of Standard Cabins. The differences between them are listed below. If you are confused or would like help choosing the best cabin type for you, please call (800) 655-1232 and one of our reservationists will gladly help you.
- Retreat Beach Front Cabin - Located on or near the Beach. Some with access to a Private Beach.
- Retreat Waterfront - Directly on the water (not a Beach)
- Retreat Beach - Easy access to the Beach
- Retreat Cabin - Located between the Waterfront and Wooded Cabins
- Wooded Cabin - Nestled in the woods, about an 8-minute walk to the Beach
- Cozy Cabin - One bedroom plus a loft above