1. What are your reservation, cancellation and refund policies?
• Daily Reservations (less than 15 days) payment in full is required at time of booking.
• Daily Reservations (15-29 days) a 25% deposit is required at time of booking and the balance is due on or prior to arrival.
• Long term reservations (30 days or more) a 25% deposit of the first month is required at time of booking and the balance is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
General Cancellation Policies:
• All cancellations must be received in writing.
• A no show will result in forfeit of the entire deposit and the reservation will be cancelled.
• There will be no refunds for shortened lengths of stay.
• There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, but dates can be changed as long as the dates are within the same year.
Cancellation of Daily Reservations (Less than 30 Days)
• Cancellations 14 days or more before check-in, will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation of Long Term (30 days or more) Reservations
• Cancellations 30 days or more before check in date will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations less than 30 days or more before check-in, will forfeit their deposit.
Annual (12 months) – Early Departure
• Rate will revert to appropriate rate for actual RV site stay unless the monthly rate is less than the annual rate. Any refund due will be determined using the adjusted rate.
• Refunds will be made according to original payment type.
• Credit card payments will be credited to original credit card.
• Refunds for reservations paid by Check will be processed at Cove’s home office. Please allow up to 14 business days for refund.