Surrounded by protected natural areas and a private lake, Oak Harbor is the antithesis of the over-development that comes to mind when you think of Florida. Our remote setting makes it easy to take it easy, but not at the sacrifice of great amenities, like fast WiFi for sharing stunning sunrise shots with old friends and spacious recreation halls for making new friends.
- 1,000-acre private lake Lowery with boat ramp, two canals, and private docks.
- Excellent fishing and boating.
- Two recreation buildings (Sunset and Sunrise Hall) for events and social gatherings.
- Large, clean community restrooms and shower houses.
- Centrally located laundry room with brand new machines.
- Shuffleboard courts, horseshoes, billiards room, and library (in Sunrise Hall).
- WiFi is available at the office, and sites are cable/internet ready.