Everything you need to do everything you want at Point Sebago.
Getting to Point Sebago is easy, just book one of our cottages or cabins — and you are set. And, when it’s time to pack, here’s a handy-dandy list of everything you will and won’t need during your stay with us.
- Bathing suits
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Fan (our places have A/C, but an extra one always helps)
- Bike helmets (kids >16 must wear helmets according to Maine law)
Got You Covered (No Need to Pack)
- Golf clubs
- Kitchen Utensils
- Vacation homes, resort cottages, deluxe and standard park homes have everything you’ll need to get cooking.
- Vacation homes, resort cottages and deluxe park homes are fully stocked.
- Standard park homes do not come with linens, sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. You can rent them or feel free to bring them from home.
Forgot Something? Don’t Panic!
We keep our General Store stocked with everything you may need, from floss to firewood.