Now that you’ve met the love of your life and are engaged, you’re pondering how to have the wedding of your dreams. Outdoor weddings are very memorable because the beauty of nature is an unmatched tool for enhancing the aesthetics of the occasion.
Here are some 5 things to consider when planning an outdoor wedding:
- Choose a location that suits your needs and preferences. At Point Sebago, you can pick from wedding venues that include a picnic grove by the lake, a beach pavilion or a reception room.
- Select a company that offers great food. When couples marry at our resort, they frequently hear rave reviews from their guests about the delicious eats.
- Pick a company with experience and a good reputation. Some of the stress involved in planning a wedding can be eliminated if you can entrust part of it to experts. The testimonial page on our resort’s website shows why couples have been happy with the services provided.
- An ideal wedding venue has a place in which out-of-town guests can stay. Our Island Lodge with seven bedrooms can comfortably accommodate those nearest and dearest to you and there’s a range of cabins, cottages and vacation homes for guests as well.
- Decide on a lodging location that has a plethora of enjoyable pursuits for guests. Your friends and relatives who stay at Point Sebago can engage in golf, tennis and other recreation before and after the wedding.
Our resort is a popular site for outdoor nuptials because of its lovely location, as well as the choices and perks it offers couples. For more information or to make reservations, call 800-655-1232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The address is 261 Point Sebago Road in Casco, ME.